High Flex Life Cable, Halogen Free HF319 Series
The 3M High Flex Life Cable, Halogen Free HF319 Series represents a new multi-million flex cycle
addition to 3M’s industry-leading line of halogen free ribbon cables. The HF319 series combines 3M’s
proven high flex life conductor with their halogen free polyolefin (PO) dielectric to bring a high flex life
cable construction to the halogen free market space for the first time.
The HF319 Series cable is 28 AWG stranded ribbon cable on 0.050” pitch, and is made from the same
silver plated copper conductor currently used in the popular High Flex Life Cable, Series 3319. The
HF319 Series utilizes a low smoke zero halogen PO dielectric. The HF319 Series has been tested to 25
million flex cycles (over a 3/4” bend radius).
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Insulation
- Broad operating temperature range from -40°C to 105°C
- Flex life of 25 million cycles at 3/4 inch radius
- 19 strands of high strength copper allow provide exceptionally long flex life
- 28 AWG wire on .050" spacing permits mass termination to 3M's broad line of .100" IDC connectors
- Zippable for branching or discrete termination
High Flex Life Cable Data Sheet
Contact your local sales office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.