These sockets are most useful where high contact retention and quick and easy connections/disconnections are required. Single or dual row versions are available in a variety of contact plating options and many are side-to-side stackable. The mini socket doubles signal density with .50 inch closed space contact. Wiremount sockets are available in mini, 2 mm and standard sizes.
- Industry standard IDC socket
- Positive locking metal “J” clips provide high cover retention
- Mates with 3M headers, plugs and pin strips for quick connect/disconnect capability
- Accepts flat cable or discrete wire
- Military polarization, with centerbump
- Transfer adhesive on covers provides precision alignment between connector and cables resulting in high yield terminations
- Availability of pull tab to facilitate proper unplugging
- Set the standard for MIL spec and IEC standardization
- Availability of Military and Center Bump polarization
Wiremount Socket Data Sheet
Contact your local sales office or email email@example.com for more information.