Aircraft All-Up Weight (AUW) has Met its Match
ArmorLite™ is an expandable, flexible, high-strength, conductive stainless steel microfilament material designed for use as EMI/RFI shielding in high-performance interconnect cabling. The principal benefit of ArmorLite™ is its extreme light weight compared to conventional Tin/Copper shielding. By way of comparison, 100 feet of 5/8 inch ArmorLite™ is more than four pounds lighter than standard QQB A-A-59569 shielding. Plus ArmorLite™ offers superior temperature tolerance compared to lightweight non-metallic braiding such as AmberStrand®.
- Tensile Strength: 220,000 psi (min)
- Ultimate Elongation: 2.5% (min)
- Operating Temp: -80°C to 260°C
- Thermal Cycling: No Adverse Effects
- Flame: Self Extinguishing
- Specific Gravity: 8.2cm³ (max)
- Flex Test: 50,000 Cycles
- Salt Spray: 500 Hours
Contact your local sales office or email email@example.com for more information.