Mil-Aero Cylindrical Hermetic Connectors
Various styles of standard and high-density cylindrical connectors are manufactured using glass seal hermetic technology. These hermetic connectors are ideally suited for high-pressure/low leakage applications in air, sea and space environments. Glenair is on the Qualified Product List (QPL) for all families of MIL-DTL-38999 Series I, II, III and IV Hermetic Connectors. They also offer lower density cylindrical connectors from the MIL-DTL-26482 and MIL-DTL-83723 families. The latter two series are non-QPL products.
- DSCC Approved MIL-DTL-38999
- Compression Glass Seals
- Alloy 52 Gold-Plated Contacts
- Four Coupling Styles: Scoop-Proof Bayonet, Low-Profile Bayonet, Triple-Start Threaded Coupling, and Scoop-Proof Breach Coupling
- Fluorosilicone Interfacial Seals
- Passivated and Nickel-Plated SS Shells
Introduction to Glenair Hermetic Connectors
Contact your local sales office or email email@example.com for more information.