Hall-Effect Rotary Position Sensors
The new RTY Series Hall-effect Rotary Position Sensors provide angle monitoring in harsh transportation and industrial applications at a competitive cost. These new devices provide a cost effective rotary position sensor solution with a variety of options (e.g., sensing range, pinout, voltage) that allow customers to choose the configuration of the sensor to meet their specific application needs.
- + 12 M cycle product life: Provides long life in the application
- Solid-state Hall-effect technology: Provides non-contact operation, long service life, low torque actuation and reduces worn-out mechanisms
- Rugged IP67-sealed package with integral connector: Allows for use in harsh environments
- Automotive-grade EMI/EMC testing, integrated reverse polarity, and short circuit: Provides protection against installation errors and frequencies in the environment
- Industry-standard AMP termination, 32 mm mounting pitch, North American and European pinout styles, and compact package: Provides drop-in replacement
- Eight operating ranges up to 360°: Provides flexibility in multiple applications, allowing OEMs the range of travel needed for the application
RTY Series Brochure
Contact your local sales office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.