M Series Toggles
- Antirotation feature is standard on noncylindrical levers.
- Antijamming design on toggle switches protects contacts from damage due to excessive downward force on the actuator.
- High torque bushing construction prevents rotation or separation from frame during installation.
- Stainless steel frame resists corrosion.
- Patented silver contacts of specially composed alloy for hardness.
- High insulating barriers increase isolation of circuits in multipole devices and provide added protection to contact points.
- The molded diallylphthalate case has a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
- Epoxy sealed terminals prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants.
- Prominent external insulating barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength.
- Interlocked actuator block prevents switch failure due to biased lever movement.
- Longer center solder lug terminal simplifies wiring and soldering.
NKK Switches M Series Toggles
Contact your local sales office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.