CeeLok FAS-T Connector
TE’s CeeLok FAS-T connector is the most rugged, small form factor, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, field terminable I/O connector in the Aerospace, Defense and Marine marketplace. It has been designed to perform in some of the most extreme environments in the industry, while providing substantial size and weight savings via its small shell size 8 form factor.
TE also offers associated products such as Band Straps, Termination Devices, Molded Boots, Wire and Cable and complete harnessing capabilities that complement this exciting new connector.
- 1 Gbit-Ethernet and 10 Gbit-Ethernet
when used with Cat 5e, Cat 6A or Cat 7
- Crimp snap, 39029-style contacts for easy termination and field repairability
- Backshell integrated in plug body provides low profile, low cost, low weight strain relief and EMI protection
- T-shaped pin pattern improves SI through uniform crosstalk cancellation
- Compatible with multiple braid terminations, adaptor styles and seal boots
- Scoop-proof design
- Robust coupling ring mechanism
- Size 8 shell saves weight and space
CeeLok FAS-T Connector Brochure
Contact your local sales office or email email@example.com for more information.