|LJT, MIL-DTL-38999, Series I
|LJT Series MS27473 High performance capability for both general duty and
severe environmental applications. Longer shell profile than JT.
||Crimp style MS versions meet or exceed MIL-DTL-38999 Series I. Solder style MS
versions meet or exceed MIL-C-27599 Series I.
|3 point bayonet coupling and 5 key/keyway mating
||LJT, MIL-DTL-38999 Series I is crimp termination.
LJT, MIL-C-27599 Series I is solder termination. Both have recessed pins
(100% scoop-proof feature minimizes contact damage).
|Operating temp. from –65°C to +200°C. EMI shielding is achieved
with standard grounding fingers. IP67 rating for environmental sealing.
Operating voltage to 900 VAC (RMS) at sea level.
- Military Aerospace
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Vehicles
- 6 shell styles with 90 insert patterns.
- Hermetic seal (glass fusion) receptacle styles available.
- Crimp termination (MIL-DTL-38999, I) has most options.
- Fixed solder termination (MIL-C-27599, I) also available.
- Variety of shell finishes.
- Twinax, coax, triax, quadrax and filter contacts and fiber optic termini options.
- Printed circuit board contacts, wire wrap, compliant press-fit and thermocouple
- Flex termination assemblies for attachment to PCB boards.