|JT, MIL-DTL-38999, Series II
|JT Series MS27473 High performance capability for both general duty and severe environmental applications.
Shorter profile, designed for maximum weight/space savings.
||Crimp style MS versions meet or exceed MIL-DTL-38999 Series II.
Solder style MS versions meet or exceed MIL-C-27599 Series II.
|3 point bayonet coupling and 5 key/keyway mating.
||JT, MIL-DTL-38999 Series II is crimp termination. JT, MIL-C-27599 Series II is solder termination.
|Operating temp. from –65°C to +200°C. EMI shielding is achieved with optional grounding
fingers. IP67 rating for environmental sealing. Operating voltage to 900 VAC (RMS) at sea level.
- Military Aerospace
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Vehicles
- Medical Equipment
- 6 shell styles with 70 insert patterns.
- Hermetic seal (glass fusion) receptacle styles available.
- Crimp termination (MIL-DTL-38999, II) has most options.
- Fixed solder termination (MIL-C-27599, II) also available.
- Variety of shell finishes.
- Twinax, coax, triax, filter contacts and fiber optic termini options.
- Printed circuit board contacts, wire wrap, compliant press-fit and thermocouple
- Flex termination assemblies for attachment to PCB boards.