The Dualok* represents the latest in high performance connector designs from Amphenol. Featuring a newly developed locking mechanism, the Dualok plug ensures rock-solid coupling and metal-to-metal bottoming in the most severe vibration environments.
Dualok features and benefits include:
- Mates with standard D38999 receptacles and utilizes standard 38999 inserts.
- Designed to withstand and stay mated under vibration levels that exceed MIL-DTL-38999 levels.
- Dualok stainless steel provides a weight savings of up to 42% compared to standard D38999 stainless steel designs
- Brand new size 7 plugs and receptacle
- Stainless steel, aluminum, composite or aluminum bronze materials of construction
- Available in size 7 – 25
- Offering of new 7-2, 7-3 & 7-4 insert patterns
- Coupling mechanism that does not “settle” under vibration levels exceeding MIL-DTL-38999
- Metal-to-metal bottoming for maximum EMI shielding under extreme vibration
Amphenol Aerospace Dualok Connector Data Sheet
Contact your local sales office or email email@example.com for more information.