TE Connectivity's (TE) Power4Net hybrid connector with 8+4 power and signal contacts has been designed for machine automation applications that require a higher performance data connection and power of up to 10 A per circuit. The connector provides highly reliable connection technology and meets the demanding durability and quality requirements of real-time Ethernet applications in industrial automation. Combining power supply and signal into one single connector provides customers with greater flexibility in machine architecture. VARAN bus standard compliant, the connector supports fast swapping times of molds in molding machines as simplified cabling reduces installation time by up to 50%.
- Hybrid design, combining power and data communication
- Housing with 8 power contacts and fast Ethernet interface / 8+4 power and signal contacts
- Optional housing with 11 + PE (Protection Earth) contacts
- Wire-to-board and wire-to-wire design
- Extremely robust contact design with stainless steel locking lance and multiple contact points
- Gold, silver and tin plated contacts
- Radial sealing elements provide IP67 sealing performance
- Hydraulic oil-resistant plastic enclosures or EMC protected metal enclosures
- Bulkhead, connector and wire-to-wire connectors in 90 and 180° design
- Turning catch-lock ensure safe locking even when vibrations and shocking is applied
Hybrid Connectivity Brochure
For more information call 1-800-235-7880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.