A new range of metallized plastic backshells, for applications requiring an economic, lightweight and durable shell with shielding performance. Supplied complete with jackscrews, these compact shells include a range of cable grommets to suit cable diameters from 4.0 to 13.0mm. Backshells are available in either straight or 45 degree cable entry to suit 9 to 37 way standard density D-Subminiature connectors.
- Shielded design to minimize interference from electromagnetic and RF sources
- Straight or 45 degree cable entry provides additional options for cable routing
- Compact and lightweight design supports applications where space and weight are at a premium
- Complete with jackscrews for convenient fastening to mating connector with or without tools
- Versatile solution covers wide range of cable diameters with just one part number
Shielded Plastic Backshell Data Sheet
Contact your local sales office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.