RF Industries designs and manufactures an extensive line of radio frequency (RF) coaxial connectors used in wireless telecommunication. Applications include DAS, WiFi, PCS, radio, computer networks, test instruments and antenna devices. In addition to its extensive line of standard coaxial products, RF Industries brings to the market:
- Subminiature connectors including SMA, SMB, MMCX and MCX;
- Semi-rigid and flexible cable connectors;
- In-series and between-series adapters, many with hard-to-find interfaces;
- Cellular connectors; 7-16 and 4.1-9.5 DIN connectors and adapters; and
- A series of connectors for large diameter, low-loss cables and corrugated cable applications.
RF Industries also designs and manufactures precision grade, high frequency adapters, connectors and test grade phase stable jumpers for the OEM, military and metrology lab applications.
Install confidence in your Distributed Antenna System (DAS) with low PIM products from RF Industries. Designed and manufactured with materials and processes to reduce generation of intermodulation, all low PIM Cables from RF Industries are 100% PIM tested to assure performance. Hybrid and directional couplers, power splitters and RF loads are also available.
RF Connectors Website