WT Series Toggles
- Sealing for wire lead models meets IP67 of IEC60529 Standards at front and back panel.
- Sealing for solder lug or screw lug models meets IP67 at front panel and IP60 at back panel.
- Single unit construction of bushing and case gives added protection from environmental elements.
- Epoxy sealed base covered by outer case doubles protection from dust and water (not operable under water or oil).
- Specially designed contact mechanism that breaks light contact welds for circuits 11, 12, 21 and 22.
- Interlocked movable contact mechanism provides highly reliable switching by minimizing contact bounce over center contact.
- Heat resistant resin used for outer housing meets UL94V-0 flammability standard and provides high arc and tracking resistance.
NKK Switches WT Series Toggles
Contact your local sales office or email email@example.com for more information.